People keep asking us... what is Ear Snacks? If you don't already know, this should help.
Thanks to Lucy & her mom, Frankie & her dad & Alex & his dad for reminding us why we do what we do. Thanks to all the Ear Snacks kids and guests who have participated so far... if you want to be on the show, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This trailer features the following grown-ups inspiring kids to go and DO.
- "Buongiorno, come stai?" "I have an idea." --- Bruce Perlman, Amusement Ride Owner
- "Seahorses." --- Jenn Salcido, Seahorse Enthusiast
- "Glaciers." --- Dr. Jesse Driscoll, Hydrologist
- "The concept of ecosystem." --- Sergio Avilla, Desert Wildlife Biologist
- "Camouflage." --- Rebeca Johnson, Marine Biologist
- "Nooooo coconuts!" --- Amos Hall, Hat Enthusiast
- "DNA!" ---- Nate Butkuss, 7-year-old Scientist
- "Typography." --- Ana Gomez-Bernaus, Typographer
- "A magical space where you can put your imagination." --- Antoinette Portis, Children's Author-Illustrator
- "So keep exploring space, and keep exploring everything else." --- Mat Kaplan, Planetary Society Radio Host
- "Fishermen and explorers and pirates!" --- John Barkan, Seafarer
- "It's kind of a never-ending journey." --- Maria, Sign Language Instructor & Capoeira Player
- "Man, that's WILD." --- Steven Drozd, Drummer for The Flaming Lips
- "We make all kinds of sounds." --- Gus Kovan, Sound Designer